Clean out all of it!
- First of all for me personally, is me physically. My body is a temple, but I eat terribly, I don’t spend time strengthening my body, all in all I am very unhealthy, and I am feeling it. I am going to talk about why it is important to me to be as healthy as I can be.
- Disorganization and clutter. These two things cover a multitude of my problems from keeping up with life to mental stress. It is so important to work on getting it together and keeping it together.
- My time. Time is precious. God is not bound by the hands of time, but we human beings are. Each ticktock that goes by is on less that we have to spend here on this earth. Even though our end goal is eternal life with Jesus Christ in heaven, God has blessed us with these lives and wants us to be a good steward of our time while we are here.
- My gifts and talents! One of my favorite things! I am a creative person. I love to imagine and create. It seems like almost any activity or craft type thing that I try, I end up liking and doing well enough that I would do it again for myself (or someone else would like to use my abilities). The question is, how do I rank which ones bring value and substance to not only me personally, but most importantly to the Kingdom of God and to my family.
- The relationships in my life. We all have many, many relationships. From acquaintances to the most intimate relationships, what role do we play? Who we are and what we do affect everyone around us whether we realize it or not. And each relationship is precious on its own level, in its own way.
- Last but not at all least, my walk with Jesus Christ. My favorite. I am nothing without Him, but why am I in this relationship, and what do I bring to it?
Lord, I am so thankful for the life that You have given me. As I go through these things in my life that need cleaned out, please help me. Guide me each step of the way, and please help me be strong. I know that You have laid this on my heart, and I want to live a more fulfilled life for you. In Your holy name, Amen.